August Visual Arts Contest
Hey hey hey Artists!
As Dieter F. Uchtdorf once said, ‘The Desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul.’ We at UDX interactive know that creating things is hard work! Which is why we wanted to appreciate the hard work of the creatives in our Wheel of Fate community and the game industry!
Join us this August in creating a piece for the Wheel of Fate’s Visual Arts Contest! The theme of the contest is Medieval RPG! You may choose any medium of your choice as long as it is visual and follows the rules listed below.
Rules of the Contest:
- No offensive materials (personal attacks, racial slurs, misogyny etc.)
- No politics and religion
- No NSFW content
- No personal information shared
- Must be something that you created
- Must meet the chosen theme
- Must include the Wheel of Fate ‘eye’ somewhere in your art.
Here’s how it will work!
- Submissions open Friday, August 28 12:00PM EDT.
- Post your work on twitter and tag us in it @wheeloffategame then, we will retweet it to our profile.
- Retweet with the most likes by the end of the weekend will win [Sunday, August 30 11:59PM EDT].
- First place winner will receive one (1) Wheel of Fate steam key!
- Top 5 winners will be featured on all of our social media platforms ie. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Wiki, Twitch, Steam, Discord etc.
- Heart reacts on posts in our discord server #art channel will also be counted in your score so please join and share your work!
Best of luck on your endeavors and we hope to see the fruits of your efforts at the end of this month!